Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions and
failure to read or understand them does not absolve our right
to enforce them.
Booking a car
Once you have decided on the time, date and car you require,
Imperial Limousines will issue you a quotation at which time
a 25% deposit is due and payable. The booking will not be
confirmed until the deposit is received.
The balance due is to be paid no later than forty eight hours
before the scheduled booking.
Payment can be made by direct credit, personal cheque or cash.
Should you cancel your booking then a refund will be provided
- Within 10 days of the booking date, no refund.
- Between 11 and 30 days from the booking date, a 50% refund.
- Over 31 days before the booking date, a 100% refund.
Should we obtain an alternative booking for that date, following
your cancellation, then a full refund of your deposit, regardless
of the cancellation period will be made to you.
- The person making the booking is considered to be the
hirer and accepts all responsibility for the actions of
the party members.
- Only the numbers of passengers, for which the vehicle
has been licensed for will be carried.
- Where the seat belts are fitted it shall be the responsibility
of the hirer and party to ensure they are used.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the conduct of all
and any passengers in their during the hire period. We reserve
the right to terminate a hire for unruly and or abusive
behaviour, thus forfeiting all and any deposits and fees
paid. This is at the sole discretion of the chauffeur.
- All our vehicles are NON SMOKING and drug free. Possession
or consumption of illegal drugs and smoking are not permitted.
Violation will result in the immediate termination of the
hire with forfeiture of all deposits and fees paid.
- No alcohol is permitted for anyone under the age of 18
years. Red wine is prohibited.
- Any personal effects left in our vehicles during the hire
period are the sole responsibility of the hirer.
- While we endeavour to provide the vehicle of your choice,
we reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle should
there be a mechanical or other problem, which cannot be
resolved. Should an alternative vehicle be used then we
will refund 50% of your hire charge.
- No further compensation or liability for consequential
loss or disappointment will be accepted by Imperial Limousine's.
- We accept no responsibility for any interruptions caused
by events beyond our control during the hire period, such
as road/traffic conditions, delays or incidents. All attempts
will be made to comply with the agreed time frames.
- Difficult strains caused by spilling or sickness and any
damage caused to the vehicle or equipment by the hirer or
any party members will be paid for by the hirer at the cost
required to rectify as invoiced by Imperial Limousines.
The hirer expressly agrees to pay immediately, or make arrangements
to pay for any extended time periods over the initial time
requested, charged in fifteen minute intervals based on the
hourly rate already quoted at the time of booking. Please
note overtime is not always available so consider carefully
how long you want the vehicle for. Should your car not be
able to accommodate extended time the driver will advise you
and shall depart at the time required to for fill any other
commitments that may be in place.
Our vehicles are fully licensed as Passenger Service Vehicles,
hold current Certificates for Fitness, are fully insured and
will be driven only by Passenger Service endorsed chauffeurs.
We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have
not received final payment prior to your booking.
If limousine rental is to be by a person under 18, payment
of invoice acknowledges terms and conditions have been read,
understood and accepted by a parent or guardian.